- Protect yourself and others from coronavirus
- Testing for coronavirus
- Health and wellbeing
- Work and financial support
- Working safely
- Businesses and self-employed people
- School openings, education and childcare
- Housing and accommodation
- Driving and transport in the UK
- International travel and immigration
- Volunteering and offering help
- Healthcare workers, carers and care settings
- Support if someone dies
Support for Business
- Supply Chain North East Exchange
- Funding and support
- Self-employed people and sole traders
- Your responsibilities as an employer
- How to run your business safely
- What businesses should be closed
Can your business help the Government respond to the crisis?
- Call Directory: a list of the current asks from Government and the NHS for solutions to support the response to COVID-19.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): tell us you can produce testing kits and services
Growth Hub toolkits
- Northumberland County Council
- Business Durham Covid-19 information.
- Cheshire and Warrington Covid-19 advice
- Humber LEP coronavirus business support
- Leeds City Region Covid-19 support for business
- Liverpool City Region Covid-19 kit.
- NE Growth Hub guidance for businesses
- York, North Yorkshire and East Riding Support for Business
Make a Claim for the Small Business Grant funding via your local council:
- Durham Council form HERE
- Sunderland Council form HERE
- Middlesbrough Council form HERE
- Northumberland and Newcastle Council pages
- North Tyneside Council
Working from home
- 34 VR Apps for Remote Work, Education, Training, Design Review, and More.
- COVID-19: Ultimate Guide to Free Video Conferencing & Collaboration.
- Six tech tools to use for working from home.
- Please keep checking back, we are constantly updating.